Green Insulation – Pest Insulation
This is an important question to ask yourself when making a permanent decision. T.A.P. is green insulation, by the United States Green Builder Council standards.
It conforms to LEED requirements. With our insulation you can achieve sustainability with respect to the limits of our natural eco system. With 87% recycled material you can be part of the ECO revolution and the eco friendly insulation revolution.
Less energy loss is the goal of all insulation but why not achieve more with your home. With T.A.P. green insulation you improve five areas of your home with one insulation system and this includes crawlspace insulation.
Let’s discuss the advantages of a truly green insulation.
- Noise!! The environment of your home includes more than temperature control, you must consider the whole picture when making your insulation choice. Noise reduction adds to your quality of life. With T.A.P. you can cancel out up to one hundred decibel of noise.
- Fire!! The biggest threat to your home. With TAP you have the peace of mind knowing that your insulation can withstand a thousand degree open flame. Maybe this will give you the time to save your loved ones and or precious memories that cannot be replaced. Fire retardant.
- Cancer!! You can avoid surrounding yourself and your family in known carcinogens and have faith that TAP (green insulation) has no carcinogens. Also TAP has no formaldehyde, fiber glass or other harsh ingredients that will degrade air quality or raise other health concerns.
- True R VALUE. TAP inhibits all three ways to lose energy.
- Conductive – stops transfer of heat through solid materials
- Convection – stops transfer of heat thru moving air
- Radiation – stops energy loss in the form of electromagnetic waves
- Pest control – Natural boric acid is the active ingredient in the EPA registered T.A.P.. TAP helps home owners reduce chemical exposure of applied pesticides throughout the homes lifespan. EPA Specimen label and MSDS
Don’t forget to T.A.P. into savings! You get an energy credit when you use our Green Insulation. So as you can see there are many benefits to switching to green pest insulation. Contact us with any questions or you want to get started. Call 505-293-PEST
Area’s that we can provide service to are: Albuquerque, Bernalillo 87004, Belen 87002, Placitas 87043, Rio rancho 87124/87144, Tijeras 87059, chilili, sedillo, escobosa, Los lunas 87031, Peralta/ bosque farms 87042, Edgwood 87015, Moriarty 87035, Corrales 87048